I Love my Job


They say a Teachers job is very Under paying and never appreciated ,However I don't even look at my job in that manner. I am happy interacting with preschool children . It is a different experience all together . Each day is filled with drama, uncertainties, twists and turns and more over Learning.
Learning not only at the givers end but I receive a lot from kids in terms of learning.They teach me many new things about life and how they look at it.I feel blessed to be amidst children who love me unconditionally. I love to just watch them play and interact with each other . 3 hours is tiring enough but a day fulfilled All I can say is I love my job, my life and my sweetheart children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never to late to start a new life!

Developing Listening Skills in Pre School

Recycle to make Art